My "diet" requirements:
- dairy-free (as much as possible)
- low-sugar (pre-diabetic .. although I would rather use raw sugar and honey than asparatame!)
- low-sodium (I have high blood pressure)
- Lentils (pre-cooked and dehydrated)
- Rice, Brown (instant)
- Mixed Soup Veggies (I get these at the local Vitamin Cottage)
- Garlic powder (NOT salt)
- Chicken bouillon powder (low sodium)
To make this yourself, use the same amount for rice as you do with lentils. Add a couple of tablespoons of mixed dried veggies, and season to taste.
VEGAN: eliminate the bacon grease!