1/4 cup chicken chunks or bits
1/2 cup instant rice
1 tbsp garlic powder or flakes
1 tbsp green onions / scallions
1 tbsp cashew pieces (toasted or raw)
1 tbsp bell pepper dices
1 tbsp carrot bits
1 tbsp water chestnuts
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1 tsp brown sugar
1 beef bouillon cube
pinch red pepper flakes
Combine and seal. Reconstitute with 1 1/2 cups (or more) of boiling water. Should be delightfully thick!
- Nightshade-Free: If you can't handle nightshades, eliminate the bell and hot peppers.
- Dairy-Free: naturally
- Gluten-Free: naturally but make sure the rice is gluten-free
- Low-Carb: naturally, except for brown sugar. Leave it out if you need to.
- Low-Sugar: naturally, except for the brown sugar that you can leave out if you'd like.
- Dehydrates the water chestnuts yourself (make sure sliced thin).
- Instead of using a bouillon cube, make your own beef stock, simmer until reduced and thick, then spread out thin and dehydrate.
- If planning to store this for a long time, leave out the cashews and seeds. Add them in when preparing to eat.